Because of its economic and financial stability, predictability, well-educated labour force and openness to FDI, Poland is interesting place not only for new investments, but also for reinvestments. Since more than 25 years, Poland has been building up its position in the world, becoming more and more appreciated location for foreign capital every year. Each year improves a number of economic indicators: both in the production sphere and in the labour market. In the opinion of both the government as international experts, i.e.: the OECD, the IMF and the European Commission, Poland can achieve good results in 2016-2017 and being one of the fastest growing economies in the EU.
Here are some interesting links for you.
- Poland in international rankings: https://uae.trade.gov.pl/en/news/213926,poland-in-international-rankings-iii-q-2016.html
- Food sector in Poland: https://uae.trade.gov.pl/en/investpoland/169479,food-sector-in-poland.html
- ICT sector in Poland: https://uae.trade.gov.pl/en/investpoland/165729,ict-sector-in-poland.html
- Investment incentives for foreign investors: https://uae.trade.gov.pl/en/investpoland/121424,investment-incentives-for-foreign-investors.html
- Why Poland - place to live and invest,trade: https://uae.trade.gov.pl/en/investpoland/121422,why-poland.html
For further information, please find attached some articles and notes regarding statistical data of Poland, key facts and figures on Polish Economy and Investment, as well as the latest supplement to Gulf News about Poland.